My last purchace – smart table lamp, called Riggad by IKEA. This is excately what I want – end of messy cables and searching for charger. Ikea just launched a series of products that enable charging smartphones wirelessly.
As usual products are innovative, functional and well-designed. Lamp combines perfectly with various home styles. Products in this series allow for charging smartphones without cables – just put the smartphone on a charging pad. Unfortunately, the lamp is not compatible with all smartphone models, but Ikea provides a special charging cover in various sizes matching to most of iPhones (4 to 6). You can also charge 2 devices at the same time due to a USB port built into the lamp!
– You can easily wirelessly charge your smartphone, just place it on the charging pad and charging begins.
– You can charge 2 devices at the same time since there is also a USB port built into the lamp.
– Provides a directed light that is great for reading.
– You can easily direct the light where you want it because the lamp arm and head are adjustable.
– The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
– If your smartphone doesn’t support wireless charging, you will need to complete it with VITAHULT wireless charging cover, sold separately.