If you have no idea how to make your small kitchen bigger, just read some tips below:
- Using glass for cabinet doors and painting them the same colour as walls will visually increase a small kitchen’s size.
– Use every empty space of your kitchen to add a pot rack, pegs, hooks, or decorative wall-mounted baskets for additional storage. If kitchen utensils and dishes have good quality , they can be perfect kitchen decorative items.
– Even a small kitchen can accommodate an island. It provides additional storage as well as work space.
– Open shelves over the sink and the cabinets are very useful and give you additional storage place, especially when you like collecting extraordinary and colorful kitchen items.
– Use bright colours it always helps to enlarge your space visually.